PENGARUH UANG SAKU TERHADAP POLA KONSUMSI MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS ISLAM IAIN BENGKULU

Purnama Sari, Noni (2019) PENGARUH UANG SAKU TERHADAP POLA KONSUMSI MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS ISLAM IAIN BENGKULU. Diploma thesis, IAIN BENGKULU.

[img] Text
NONI PURNAMA SARI.pdf

Download (3MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine whether pocket money affects the consumption pattern of Islamic Economics and Business students at IAIN Bengkulu. This study uses quantitative methods collected data through questionnaires. The population in this study were all students of the 8th semester of Islamic Economics Study Program totaling 217 people who were then sampled as many as 68 people. The data analysis tool used is the classical assumption method with simple linear regression analysis, coefficient of determination, and t test. The results of this study indicate that: pocket money has a positive and significant effect on the consumption pattern of FEBI IAIN Bengkulu students, indicated by the value of pocket money coefficient (X1 ) with a positive sign that is 8.936 and the p-value is less than the significance level (0.000 <0.05) indicated by the probability t less than the significance level (0.000 <0.05). And the coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.541 or 54.1%. This value shows that 54.1% of consumption patterns are influenced by pocket money while the remaining 45.9% is influenced by other variables that are not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: pocket money, consumption pattern
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Ekonomi Islam
Depositing User: M.Pd.I irfan ahmad
Date Deposited: 19 Sep 2019 01:46
Last Modified: 29 Jun 2020 07:29
URI: http://repository.iainbengkulu.ac.id/id/eprint/3611

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item